WHAT IS COACHING?
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines Coaching as: “Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment.”
Professional coaches believe that everyone is capable to make the best decisions for themselves with the available information and that everyone has resources and can learn and develop to achieve their potential personally and professionally.
A professional coach supports the individual client or a team to:
- explore and gain self-awareness
- clarify aspirations and desired outcomes
- generate and investigate new approaches and solutions
- design and plan future strategies
- stay on track and being accountable for own progress and goal achievement.
Coaching has proven benefits in many areas, like:
- broadening the perspective on personal and professional challenges
- improving decision-making skills
- achieving interpersonal effectiveness and increased confidence
- improving productivity and optimizing work performance
- increase satisfaction with life and work
- achievement of relevant goals.
“Does coaching work? Yes. Good coaches provide a truly important service. They tell you the truth when no one else will.” – Jack Welch
HOW CAN WE SUPPORT YOU WITH COACHING?
We are supporting organizations and teams through Individual and Team Coaching.
We work with individual clients who strive to achieve their potential, higher efficiency and professional growth and those who aim at increasing their self-awareness, resilience and wellbeing.
We are specialized in Business and Executive Coaching and apply solution-focused coaching approach, as well as creative methods for individual and team development.
Request your Free Introductory Coaching Session by clicking on the button below:
“Success in the knowledge economy comes to those who know themselves – their strengths, their values and how to best perform.” – Peter Drucker
“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer