PRIMA Advice is a Talent Optimization consulting company. It was established in 2007 as a boutique management consulting company and is offering advice and services to companies in the SEE and CEE region, focused on: Talent Optimization – enabling leaders to align their business strategy with their people strategy for optimum results, Organizational Design and Efficiency, Individual & Team Behavioral and Cognitive Assessments, Individual & Team Coaching and LEGO® Serious Play® Business Workshops.
We believe that everyone has the potential to develop and to make the best decisions for themselves.
Our values are reliability, responsibility, competence, integrity and trust.
Our mission is to support organizations, teams and individuals to broaden their perspective, to develop their abilities and talents and to reach their potential for the common good of the business and the society.
Daniela Piryova, MA, MBA is the Founder, Managing Partner and Principal Consultant of the company. As a manager and consultant in local and international companies in the last 20 years, Daniela Piryova has worked in various countries and has successfully implemented organizational projects in Bulgaria, Austria, Italy, Hungary, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Ukraine and Macedonia.
Her management experience gained in different organizations and business sectors – in business transformations, reorganizations and wind-down operations, starting up businesses, implementing programs and building teams in different cultures – enables her to be flexible and creative in dealing with challenging businesses cases, implementing systems for human capital and talent management and development with proven track record in transforming the business towards higher efficiency, productivity and team engagement.
Daniela believes in self-development and life-long learning and employs an interdisciplinary approach in supporting organizations, teams and individuals. Her expertise is based on a solid academic background, combined with additional qualifications and the ability to apply adequate approaches from the fields of Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, Positive Psychology, Neuroscience, Leadership Development, Talent Optimization, Coaching, the theory of Play and many others.
Daniela possesses academic degrees in International MBA from the European School of Economics, MBA from New Bulgarian University and MA in English Philology from Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”.
Some of her professional qualifications are:
- Certified Talent Optimization Consultant and Associate of Predictive Advantage SA (www.predictive-advantage.com) – Certified Partner of The Predictive Index® (PI). The Predictive Index® (www.predictiveindex.com) is the leader in scientifically-proven management tools and Talent Optimization platform which allow business leaders to build high-performing teams and to achieve the desired business results through aligning their business strategy with the people strategy in the organization.
- Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Facilitator from the Association of Master Trainers in the LEGO® Serious Play® Method. She is also certified in applying Design Thinking with LEGO® Serious Play® and is working with companies and teams and supporting them in achieving results faster and building a sustainable business model.
- Certified Professional Individual and Team Coach and a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and ICF Bulgaria. Specialized in Business and Executive solution-focused coaching approach, Daniela is working with individuals and teams and supports them to discover their potential, achieve higher efficiency and optimum results.
- Certified Resilience Practitioner
- Positive Psychology Certificate
and many others
Contact PRIMA Advice – your trusted Partner,
to find out more about our business solutions.
We support you in finding solutions which bring results to your organization and work together with you through every stage on your path to excellence.